Spirit Love is a television mini-series hosted by Nia Lyte and Claudia Hallowell in Los Angeles, CA.
One could say that love is the glue that holds all things beautiful and good together in the world. We all seem to seek it. Our hearts break at the loss of it. Music, movies, the books we read high light its magic in one form or another. Spirit Love will explore what love is to people of all ages: children, teenagers, adults and people who have been married for over half a century. Through interviews we will find what love means to individuals and couples in all walks of life as well as people of different cultures. In addition, Spirit Love will showcase what individuals, couples, groups and companies are doing to express love in the world to bring hope and inspiration.
- Hosts: Nia Lyte, Claudia Hallowell
- Creators: Nia Lyte, Claudia Hallowell, Shin Koyamada
- Writer: Claudia Hallowell
- Executive Producers: Nia Lyte, Claudia Hallowell, Shin Koyamada
- Production Companies: Shinca Television, Claudia Hallowell Entertainment
- Distributor: Spirit Show Network
- Length: 9 Episodes; 4~7 minutes per episode
Optioning the show
If you are interested in licensing the show for movies, television and other purpose, please contact us.
- Trailer: http://youtu.be/kCgZQLcGd8A?list=UUTZeCxpjFR3Wo2OIvcMooHA
- Watch Episodes: Spirit Show Network @ http://spiritshow.tv/love/
- IMDB Links: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2698042/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_5