Spirit Fashion is a television mini-series hosted by Nia Lyte and Claudia Hallowell in Los Angeles, CA.
Spirit Fashion is a 4~7 minute segment series/interview style format. It is about exploring the art of who we are through the art of fashion. As we do this, we open to expressing all areas of the lives we are creating, We will go deeper in this show as we do not focus only in the exterior of the clothes but the interior the Spirit, the Soul of the artists who create the clothes and set trends for billions of people to follow. The Spirit Fashion Prospect explores this concept through L.A Fashion Week 2012, Interviews of the best designers in the L.A. Fashion Scene reflecting their unique spirit thought their designs. Everyone reflects and is influenced by the spirit of the entertainment capital of the world with the “anything goes” of fashion, combined with the glamour drama of Hollywood. Spirit Fashion is not a scripted Show, it will include open interviews of designers, models, stylists, celebrities, Non-Profit Foundations were we explore the expression of spirit in their style and lives in saving the spirit of the earth.
- Hosts: Nia Lyte, Claudia Hallowell
- Creators: Nia Lyte, Claudia Hallowell, Shin Koyamada
- Writer: Claudia Hallowell
- Executive Producers: Nia Lyte, Claudia Hallowell, Shin Koyamada
- Production Companies: Shinca Television, Claudia Hallowell Entertainment
- Distributor: Spirit Show Network
- Length: 9 Episodes; 4~7 minutes per episode
Optioning the show
If you are interested in licensing the show for movies, television and other purpose, please contact us.
- Trailer: http://youtu.be/isB2kh6LIic?list=UUTZeCxpjFR3Wo2OIvcMooHA
- Watch Episodes: Spirit Show Network @ http://spiritshow.tv/fashion/
- IMDB Links: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2384382/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_7